Saturday 27 February 2010

Shortalls

Leoni's teacher is going on maternity leave soon and the parent group asked me to 'make something'. She's having a boy so I decided to go for dungarees. I found this pattern in the OTTOBRE design issue 3/2007 and I quite liked it as it has a button on the inside leg too so the leg can be folded up. The fabric is the Pueril from Hilco. I hope it will fit in summer, it's a size 86, looks big though, but then the baby is already ten months old....yes, she is adopting a boy :-)

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Lovely! I hadn't particularly noticed the fabric in the shop, but it's wonderful made up, and very boyish.

Sew Scrumptious said...

They are lovely. Love the fabric. x

MaksiTaksi said...

Lovely! I love the fabric to.

Millie said...

Great dungarees. I'm sure they'll be perfect on him.

frutejuce said...

Snap on the little button tags on the bottoms of the trousers we have made!

Nicole said...

Thank you all for your nice comments. We will give them to her tomorrow and I hope she likes them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails