Tuesday 29 June 2010

Crochet

I came across these lovely crochet flowers on one of the blogs I follow and was fascinated by them. The colours go so well together and every flower looks different and absolutely lovely. I've never crocheted before except the mandatory oven gloves I had to do at school, so I thought I'd give it a try. I ordered some books of Amazon and had a go at different designs:


Nothing compared to those on her blog, I know, and not the most vibrant colours on earth, but I'm still trying...:-)

3 comments:

kleeblatt said...

Hallo Nicole!
Wunderschön sind Deine Blümchen geworden und ich freue mich, dass Dir meine so gut gefallen. Ich verspreche, eine Anleitung zu schreiben, wenn ich mehr Zeit habe ... Aber eigentlich brauchst Du ja gar keine ...
Ganz liebe Grüße nach Schottland!
Brigitte

Nicole said...

Danke fuer Deinen lieben Kommentar, Brigitte. Eine Anleitung faende ich toll, die Boegen der Blumen sehen bei Dir so toll aus. Und dann wuerde ich auch nicht immer vergessen, wie ich die jeweilige Blume so hinbekommen habe :-)

Millie said...

Such beautiful flowers. I must try my hand at crochet sometime. I have done a bit to edge knitted baby blankets, but I forget as soon as I finish them. I have to get my mother to show me each time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails