Wednesday 27 July 2011

Farbenmix patterns

Quite frequently I get requests for Farbenmix patterns that I don't have in stock. Sometimes, if urgent, I order them separately for my customers, but that also means that there are extra postage costs involved. And typically, most queries come AFTER I've just ordered. And for that reason I thought it might be not such a bad idea to ask you BEFORE I'm due to place an order. Should have thought of that before!

Anyway, I need to order new stock next week and if there is anyone wanting a Farbenmix pattern that I don't stock, please email me until Sunday, 31st July and I will get it for you. This way only my normal postage rate of £2.80 (UK) applies and you don't have to pay extra shipping costs from Germany.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails