Tuesday 14 October 2014

Meet Mr Smith

I like to show my readers what students do in my workshops or 1-2-1 lessons so I thought it was time you met Mr Smith. Just over a year ago I received a phone call from a gentleman and was asked if I could show him how to hem trousers. He had bought himself a sewing machine as he was fed up with taking his trousers to the alterations shop everytime he had a pair that needed shortened.
Little did I know that he would become my most regular student! Since then he has made himself a pair of trousers, cushions, a long sleeved shirt and various other things and the photo shows you his latest and biggest project so far, a jacket. He has put a lot of his own ideas into it and I must say I'm very impressed and a little proud of what he has achieved!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails